Welcome to Ps Christine's Corner.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my world.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update on Taggart



just doing a quick update on Taggart the wonder pup. He continues to delight and annoy my parents with his antics. He steals anything he can to see if he can get someone to chase him. He did steal some conditioner from the grocery shopping which he put puncture marks in making a real mess. You can tell from his photo that he is now a golden colour.




Samantha has had a health scare. Barking at the window one morHi I amning she turned and began yelping. She had no movement in her rear legs. Very worrying, however after lots of rest and great nursing from my parents she is nearly back to normal movement.


I can't believe it is August already. I bought my first thing for Christmas yesterday. I am enjoying the Olympics especally watching Australia do so well.


Coninuing to pray for God's ourpouring on this great city of Melbourne.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!